Personnel Officer

Thread Started by #Thamburajan

Dear All,
An Employee worked in our Concern since 2011. he resigned in Sept 2015 and applied for PF Claim thro Activated UAN. Now Once again he is Employed by us from this Month (Apr'16). Can we use his Old UAN which was Already Activated and used during his previous service? Or should we go for New one.....
Kindly Advice,
Thanks & Regards,
Thamburajan M
+91 99449 00271
20th April 2016 From India, Velluru
Sure you can continue the same UAN while the generating Form 11 @ online portal i.e. First Employment you have an option entering the UAN No.
For every employment the EPF No. Will be changed but the UAN No. not necessary to change.
21st April 2016 From India, Vijayawada
Please create a new PF a/c number and link that PF number to old UAN number. New UAN number not required if they already have a UAN number it applies to new recruits/ re-hires. Any more questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks.
21st April 2016 From India, Hyderabad
can we use the same UAN number which is got claimed. i.e., The Claim Amount of Old PF Account is already claimed using its respective UAN Number. in this case can we use the same old UAN number for the Newly generated PF Number? Pls Advice.......
27th May 2016 From India, Velluru
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™