Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello all,

I'm working in a Mumbai based company since last two years. My previous job was in another city & my salary slip had PF account no. mentioned on it. It was created by last company itself but I hardly cared about its authenticity. But yet I forwarded the same a/c no. to my current employer & they use to deduct PF amount from my salary. Now when I wanted to check my PF balance, I came to know that its incomplete a/c no. which have only state code (MH) followed by a 5 digit & 3 digit code. When inquired to current company, they said they are transferring PF balance regularly to the same a/c no. & it was my responsibility to give them correct a/c no.
I got the similar answer from previous employer as well saying its the same no. which they have already provided to me & they cannot help me anymore in this regard.

Now I think both of these employers have been looting my PF balance.
Plz let me know what can be done now in this regard to get my complete a/c no. & to check the balance (if it really existed ever)...

From India, Madurai
Anybody, Plz reply to my post...I need to take steps before March 31st....Plz...
From India, Madurai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™