What if a company is having a bond of 1 year and that is on mutual agreement from both the side employer and employee and if that employee is living a company in fourth month only ...so in that case relieving and experience letter should be provide to that employee or not
From India, Indore
I don't know from which state you are but as of the Kerala Shop and commercial establishment (Amendment) ordinance no 20 of 2014, CH 1B( Conditions for engaging employees) the employer shall provide service certificate to an employee engaged by him. The service certificate shall be issued to the employee at the time of resignation, retrenchment or superannuation of the employee or while applying for another job.
From India, Kochi
Can you specify what is the terms and conditions of the bonds, !!
From India, Hyderabad

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™