I had worked for a company for 2 months. After leaving that company when I contacted them for my PF payment, their Accounts Personnel have told me that it is advisable to transfer the amount to my new PF Account in order to get the full amount. Otherwise PF dept wont be interested to to refund me the whole amount.
So under this circumstances what should I do & what is the procedure?

From India, Calcutta
Raj Meritech
Executive (hr & Admn.)
+1 Other

Raj Meritech

I think Accounts Deptt. given you a good advise you should transfer your PF through Form No. 13. This form will be filled by your new employer. If you want to withdraw your PF than you will get only 15.67 % of PF but you will not get 8.33% of pention plan because any person get pention fund after completion of 6 months of his service.

From India, Gurgaon
I think the Account Person is Correct the process which PF Office follows is
if you have worked in a company for less then six month then only the half amount of the total PF can ne withdrawn half amount has to be transferred to the next company under the PF No which you will get there.
so, its advisable to transfer the whole amount to the new company.

From India, New Delhi
Information is given the correct. Normally company did’t provide this, it depends upon your behavior in that comapny?? Is it true??
From India, Madras
Dear , I Think r u working in another company ok , if u have pf deduction , contact pf consultant in your company ,( Every company have pf consultants person ) fill form 13 and submit to him Enough
From India, Hyderabad

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server