Dear All, Greeting for the day. Can anyone kindly explain the process for tranferring PF amount from previou account to existing PF account using UAN number
From India, Hyderabad
Hi Buddy,
When you taking up new employment, the new employer give you a form-11 to open new PF account for you under his/her establishment at that time please mention your UAN in the form than employer transfer your old amount PF into New account.
With Regards
Mr.Thumbs Up

From India, Chennai
how many days will it be taken to transfer the old pf accounta nd issue new pf no. in gujarat
From India, Ahmedabad
If you have UAN, there is no transfer
The UAN continues to be valid irrespective of which company you join.
Your old company will file return of employees who left (electronically) since otherwise they will need to continue to pay pf
The new company will include you in the pf list from when you join
That's all that is there now

From India, Mumbai
so, could you please list the procedures step by step that one has to face and observe in order to successfully transfer his account from the old company to the new company plz where the UAN remains constant if I have understood properly plz :)
From India,
I think you didn't understand the answer
You don't need to transfer anything.
The old company will intimate you left, the new company will intimate to pf department that you have joined
Your account remains the same as the account number is no longer attached to any particular company

From India, Mumbai
Dear Pp2020
Are you in HR ?? Or working for some other department.
Your query has been answered, yet yo are asking the same question again and again.
There is NO QUESTION of Transfer under the new UAN system. That is the beauty of it.
It always remains ATTACHED to the UAN.
Hope you understood the matter now.

From India, Delhi
Hi Pp2020
Just to add to what others have mentioned.... While UAN number is unique number assigned to an individuals registered with PF, process to initiate transfer of amount stays same to the extend that if your previous employer was registered with govt. PF fund commissioning authorities, you need to fill form 10C for applying for transfer of funds from previous to current employer.
As every thing in online these days, you will be able to fill in the form 10c online if your previous employer has got it's online registration completed and have their digital signature uploaded.
This online provision is not applicable if your previous employer had their own PF trust (and not with govt. body).
Hope this clarifies further.

From India, Lucknow
Do you mean that the employee / employer has to initiate a transfer even though the employee already has an UAN account ?
or is it that the transfer in form 10C is required only if the previous employer was in the old system where UAN was not allotted ?

From India, Mumbai
Hi sawasta,
can you pls update on given
For our 1 employee we were not able to create UAN due to some DSC issue PF was deducted for 2 months. Now he has left the organization and joined somewhere else and his UAN is created over there, Now what should we do for this case on confirm previous employment if we tag it with his UAN generated in New organization then it asks to enter DOE also but he is working over there only. kindly suggest

From India, undefined

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™