Hi Sir/Madam,
I am arun, I have a query regarding my epf calculation. I have worked on a company for 4.5 years from which i have resigned on February 2014. I have started my own business since. I submitted forms(form 15g, form10-c and form 19) for PF to my previous employer yesterday. i have access to my pf passbook account and attached is the deposit amount history. I would like to know how much final money i will get ?
I am asking this because i am in a bad situation financially. I joined the organisation by August 2009 and resigned in February 2014. Kindly help with my query.

From India, Coimbatore

Attached Files
File Type: xls PF_data.xls (23.5 KB, 1037 views)

If someone joined a company on May 18, 2009 and left that company September 24th, 2013 and wants to withdraw PF in October 2016. What penalty he has to pay. The person is unemployed since September 2013.

From India, Mumbai
While looking for something else i found a troublesome news regarding the Employer side contribution cannot be withdrawn. Is that true and implemented?
Source : Changes in EPF Withdrawal Rules from 10 Feb 2016 | Be Money Aware Blog

From India, Coimbatore

as per your statement, i guess you will get (42,958+13,146+22,709). seniors pls correct if anything wrong.
From India, Ahmadabad
Hi Pritu, I am worried that i will get only "42,958+it's interest" as new rules have applied. Kindly let me know if it is implemented or not. Seniors Plz let me know about it's status. I talked with my former office HR and they will submit the form to PF office by this week.!!
From India, Coimbatore
Dear Mr. Arun,
Your prediction is almost right. As per my calculation you will get Rs. 83750/-. This is calculated upto Feb 16 Interest given to yoy. There could be some +/-, depends how and when your claim is being settled. You have not mentioned when did you submitted your claim.
PFA the calculation sheet.
Hope this will meet your requirement... All the best and gud luck to you to overcome hard time.

From India, Delhi

Attached Files
File Type: xls PF-Calculator-Arun.xls (28.5 KB, 470 views)

Hi Sir/Madam I am nilesh patel I have a query regarding my pf number. i worked in Company in year 2006-2007 but not given my contractor my p.f number so i will know my pf number and also my frds amount debit aprox rs.75000/* since 8 years. if i will not widthdraw since 10 years. how many amount claim in pention
From India, Jalalpur
No need to pay any penalty, if he wants to withdraw he has to submit affidavit/Indemnity bond on Rs.10 bond paper along with all necessary documents (i.e. form 19, 10 C, Bank A/c Passbook xerox copy, PAN card xerox copy & 2 sets of form 15 G)

From India, Gurgaon
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™