Dear All,
Kindly help me out in this case : A person joins a company on august 2012 & confirmed his probation on december 2012 and started deducting pf from then. He left the company on october 2013 because the compnay was delaying salary for 2 to 3 months and now the company is lockout & banned for some reason. now the pf statement shows that the company deposited deducted amount upto april 2014 but UAN is not activated. now kindly guide me how he can withdraw his pf a/c balance.
waiting for your responces.
Thanks & Regards
Nayan Bhattacharyya

From India, Kolkata
Kumaran Praveen

Kumaran Praveen

Hi Buddy,
If you are employed please transfer the PF account under current employer because if you going for withdraw you need previous employer signature which is not possible as the previous employer is banned as you mentioned above.The option is transfer your PF account to present employer.
With Regards
Mr.Thumbs Up

From India, Chennai
sweety santosh

If you are unemployed and your prior organization has closed down. You can still withdraw your pf. You need to fill your pf forms i.e form 19 and form 10c. You need to get these forms attested by any gazetted officer; magistrate/notary or manager of bank (public sector bank if possible).
From India, Ernakulam
bhaven Gala
Better you go to Pf office and meet him concern group people and ask him your query and i think your query is resoled that
From India, Mumbai

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server