Partner - Risk Management
Industrial Relations

Hi Seniors,
I have worked in a company on contract basic.after 1.2 years i got released from company.after that i was planning to do some course which will take ariund 4 what should i need to do with my pf account.if suppose it was delay in getting other job so whether i am able to transfer that account to new company.what should be the maxm gap?whather i need to follow any procedure right now?please guide me i dont have any idea?
Thanks in advance.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Gupta
What was your date of Joining and date of leaving.
You can apply for EPF and EPS in Form 19 and Form 10C.
If your employer verified the KYC with UAN Number, then you can apply by filling Form 19UAN and Form 10C UAN and get the money credited in your account within 7 days.
A pf account has no validity as such.
The money is yours to keep till it is withdrawn by you.
They will pay interest on inactive accounts for a 3 year period. After that you don't get interest but the amount credited stays yours.
Dear Boss,
Thank u for ur valuable joining date was 30-sep-14 and leaving date was 20-nov-15.if i want to withdraw amount which amount i will my pf account its like employee share=20101,employer share =6153 and pension contribution is 13609.
You will get the total of all the 3 amounts if you chose to withdraw the pf
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™