Harsh Kumar Mehta
Consultant In Labour Laws/hr
Without revealing the complete details regarding the case, one cannot give proper reply to you. Give complete details. You can maintain the anonymity about your company name and location.
What was your salary (is it above 15000/- or below 15000/-)
Do you have ESI Pehchan card for your family
Why don't you take the patient in day time.
What was the reason they told you for not attending the patient
Did you get the First Aid while you approach the ESI Hospital or the duty doctor rejected you prima-facie.
Have you asked the person available in night hours regarding the claiming procedure.
Have you asked the person available regarding the hospital where you can take the patient and the hospital referred by him is having the facility to treat the patient on Cashless as a ESI enlisted hospital.
Without giving the details simply asking about complaining will not fetch you good result.
Please give the details and our members will give you relevant reply.
6th February 2016 From India, Kumbakonam
7th February 2016 From India, New Delhi
2. However, all ESIC/ESIS hospital work under the guidance and control of Medical Commissioner, ESIC, Hqrs. New Delhi. You can find his e-mail from the website of ESIC and can ask proper and immediate action in the matter in case you were eligible for the medical treatment. In case, no satisfactory reply is received, you can further make representation to the Director General, ESIC, Hqrs. New Delhi.
7th February 2016 From India, Noida
1. Yes, He (IP) is fully eligible for getting super-specialty facility from ESIC, and he has valid ESIC Pehchan Card for him and his family.
2. Actually she is pregnant and some serious problem happened on night. So, there was no time to wait for day time.
3. The attending doctor told that there was no sufficient provision for treatment of her and for better treatment and save the life of mother and baby it's need to admit her any private nursing home. He was also suggest a name of nearby nursing home. He even also not checked or did any first aid her. Just wrote some medicine and said him (IP) to take back.
4. At that time he was not in such mental condition to ask about the claiming procedure and. He was just confused and immediately took her to the nearby nursing home, that doctor suggested.
5. His mistake was that, he didn't inform that incident
Hope, it will be sufficient for clarification. Again thanks to all for giving such helpful advice.
8th February 2016 From India, Chennai
They will give the format. In that he will have to get it filled from the Private hospital authorities and alongwith the original discharge summary, original cash payment bills, prescriptions, original lab test reports, etc., to ESI Office.
You will be getting as per their rate fixed with the hospitals. It will be approximately 50 to 60%
8th February 2016 From India, Kumbakonam
8th February 2016 From India, Noida
9th February 2016 From India, New Delhi