Regerding PF Contribution By Employee - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Your employer and you jointly write a letter to pf commissioner of your region. After getting approval from the commissioner you may able to deposit higher pf (12% more) other wise not.
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
Employees of my organization want to increase their EPF contribution means they are contributing 12% of 15,000/- but they willingly want to contribute 50% of 15,000/-. Is there any provision in the Employees Provident Fund and Misclleneous Act 1952, please share the article number (if you have) to execute the same to provide better saving scheme to the interested Employees.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™