My Name Is Naghma Ahsani, I an 34 years old self dependent, divorced woman. I have one dependent in my family, that is my 10 years old son. I do all my responsibilities alone without any bodies help, not even my husband. My post in this office is as H.O.D in Customer Relationship Management. I am working in a builder firm (Color City Homes Pvt. Ltd.), NH-24, Near Wave City,Ghaziabad (U.P.), since Jan 2014.
Our Emplyer Is Not Paying Our Salary For The Month of Oct, Nov & Dec is in the queue, When We Ask Excuses For 3 Day Or 4 Days. Now We Have Lost Hope In Him That He Will Pay Us, So We'll Decided To Write A Letter To Him And Signed By All The Employees.
Please help us to get the salary.
The letter fwe given was:
MD/ CMD / Finance Department Head / Management
Colorcity Homes Pvt. Ltd.
Aarvanss Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
Respected Sir,
We are writing this letter as the staff members of “COLORCITY HOMES PVT. LTD.”
We regret to carry to your kind notice that our salary for the month of November was delay for a month. Some of us did not get the full salary of the month Oct’2015 even. Now Dec’2015 salary is coming to due in the same queue. This has put all of us to huge hardship as we found it uneasy to meet our financial responsibilities. We understand that there is some problem that is why the crediting was delayed. But we hope that the problem has to fix. All staff have their day to day expenses/bills/conveyance, etc., right ahead, that all need to pay and they don`t want to make any more delay in paying them, which were already delayed. We hope that you will do something on this as soon as possible. Otherwise, we shall not able to put our efforts & caliber towards our work for the company. Please credit all staff salary to our payroll account.
Thank you so much!
The Staff Members
Colorcity Homes Pvt. Ltd.

From India, Gurgaon
Partner - Risk Management
Insolvency N Gst Professional


Very tragic that your employer is not paying salary in time and causing financial problems.
You can jointly approach labour commissioner of the area.
Depending on your salary action under payment of wages act can now be initiated.
Lastly the remedy of filing a suit under order XXXVII of CPC can be considered.
But continue going to office and marking attendance.
Seek legal advice and act jointly.

From India, Pune

I would suggest that you immediately look for a new job.
Real estate developers are a pretty shameless bunch. And they also don't care of your threat of complaining to the labour commissioner.
In any case, most of them have huge cash flow problems and it's doubtful that you will get your money.

From India, Mumbai

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHR

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server