Thread Started by #renukagowda

Dear Friends, i was working with company which has its Corporate Head office in Delhi while i was working in Bangalore Branch.I have already left the company before 3 years. Now i want to withdraw the money.My Delhi accounts guy has send the filled and Sealed form 3A,Form 19 and Form 10C to me . Now how to claim . Should i submit in the Local PF office of Bangalore or Delhi. its difficult to travel to Delhi since i stay in bangalore
Please help me out on the same
23rd December 2015 From India, Bangalore
Hi It has to be submitted at Delhi office only. If at all you are working with any of the company then it is advisable to transfer the PF amount to the current account so you no need to travel
23rd December 2015 From India, Bangalore
hi can i courier the details or should i physically present there
24th December 2015 From India, Bangalore
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™