Rajesh Kumar Dubey
Manager - Hr
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Experts,
Please help me to suggest the course of action. I worked for close to 3 years for an organization(Idhasoft Ltd.) in Pune. The company was later on sold off to DSR Infotech Limited in March 2015. I resigned from the company,till it was oficially Idhasoft Limited only, in May 2015. Then one operations head India of DSR called me on phone and threatened to leave the office on 25th day of my notice period of two months. I had no choice but to leave. The HR team however sent me mails about my FnF and pending Form-16 of last year and assured that, they shall pay in sometime. I started following up on that after 45 days(standard company Policy). They kept on committing on definitive time frame.They later on paid almost 20% of the FnF amount agreed once in August and kept on promising that they shall soon release rest of the amount and Form-16. But in November they clearly denied of both of them. The same case is done with not less than 10 employees across locations in India. One of my colleague has sent a notice to them through lawyer from Gurgaon location. Please suggest me a good lawyer in Pune and course of action. Thanks in Advance,

Hi Buddy,
I have same issue with my previous Company. i would suggest you to file case against your employer in labour office by explaing your situation and they will send a legal notice to them. I am sure definitely u will get support from them

Is there any restriction on salary to come under labor court? i heard if salary is below 22000 then can be filed under labor court else not.
Dear Friend
U must file a suit against the company and its managing agent for recovery of dues under ID Act.
Give details to your lawyer / labour adviser regarding your joining and date of exit ie resignation .
Show the details communication which u have made regarding full and final settlement.
Since they have made forcefully resignation , ask for some compensation according to your appointment condition.

Thanks a lot Mr. Raju M and Raj Dubey for your valuable suggestions. Can i know further about exact Sections of law under which these acts come? Regards, Amit
Under ID Act / 33 (c) 2 Rest details u may discuss with your adviser at case
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™