Kumaran Praveen
Asst Manager Hr & Admin

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir,
I resign from my last job but they are not give me my full and final payment. i am working with company from 28/02/2007 to 08/08/2015, but as on date i have not received my full and final payment my arrear also pending from jan-2015 to july-2015 please help me. if i take legal action then please tell me online help email ID.

From India, New Delhi
Hi Buddy,
Before initiating legal action I could suggest you to write a letter convey your grievances and send it to HEAD HR and send copy of the same to MD of that particular organization, To Ass Labour Commissioner & Regional Labour commissioner who have jurisdiction over the organization.
With Regards
Mr.Thumbs Up

From India, Chennai
I agree with Mr. Kumaran, you need to give a chance to your HR Dept to settle the payment due, but at the same time mark a copy to Asst Labour commissioner.
From India, Pondicherry
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™