PF Submission And Case Filling Against Employer - CiteHR
Partner - Risk Management
Insolvency N Gst Professional
Human Resource

Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Hi, my name is Sridhar and I have worked 3 years for a US Staffing firm, now after leaving the company in Sep 2015, I see that till today my PF documents were not submitted to EPFO and when enquired PF officials told that they havent received the forms yet. I would like file a case against my former employer in Civil court and Labor court. if any one can please advise what would be the process then that really helpful for me.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Are you talking about PF contribution or clarify what forms are you talking about?
If you want to file a case, you need to speak to a lawyer.
Before filing a case against, however, do read the PF rules.
For a start, what makes you think that it is the duty of your employer to submit your of withdrawal forms to the PF department ? It's your work. Their responsibility is limited to signing the form and returning it to you.
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™