Thread Started by #Prachi Bhalika

Hello all,
I was working in a software company as an hr trainee for 2.5 months and doing MBA along with but was not able to manage both and was hospitalised and finally took a decision to leave the job without giving any notice period and have signed a service agreement of 2 lakh
What can I do so that I won't be liable to pay such amount.
Please help it's very urgent
Thank you in advance
19th December 2015 From India, Ujjain
There are large number of similar queries regarding service agreement/bond and breach thereof.
Use search button.
Here in your case you have a medical ground.
Secondly did the company spend any money on specialised training etc.
If no such expenditure is incurred,company can do nothing much.
Secondly were you on probation?
Was there any mention of notice period?
Did you submit a written resignation and if so on what grounds?
More such specific details need to be given for learned members to help/advice.
20th December 2015 From India, Pune
Hello nathrao sir/mam
I was on probation period and they haven't spend any amount on my training. I informed them orally and then sent a mail also and yes there was a notice period but I didn't serve that.
Moreover they have recently send me a notice of breach and trust and also mentioned to deposit money within 15 days else legal action will take place
3rd February 2016 From India, Ujjain
How much was the notice period?
The company will not be able to recover Bond money of 2.5 lakhs in anyway.
Max they can ask is notice period amount.
You may not get relieving papers etc from this company but this small gap can easily be covered in your CV.
3rd February 2016 From India, Pune
Hello nathrao sir Can i get your number to call And ask all the details as I have received a notice as stated above then what should I do next.
4th February 2016 From India, Ujjain
The company is trying to frighten by sending legal notice.
Who has signed the legal notice?
Have you got documentation regarding hospitalisation and what was the nature of illness?
Seek advice of a lawyer to frame suitable reply.
You can probably put the notice for learned members to read(mask any detail which can identify the company etc)
Do not get scared by this notice,the company is not in sound legal position to recover anything from you(based on what you have written)
4th February 2016 From India, Pune
Hi sir I don’t have any hospitalisation documents since I was given bottles at home only. The document is signed by legal department head.
5th February 2016 From India, Ujjain
Legal department head will not be a practising advocate I am sure.
Do not get scared.
From what I have read,the company does not have legal backing for filing a case.
however consult a local advocate on the issue.
5th February 2016 From India, Pune
Hello sir need your help again.
While signing the bond i gave then an a surety cheque today theu put it in the bank but the cheque bounced. Will they be putting case against me and will they be taking bind amount from me by filing case
22nd July 2016 From India, Ujjain
Hello Request you to suggest soon nathrao sir/mam request you to help me out. Air they are in a favor of filing act 138 agaibst me what are the chances
22nd July 2016 From India, Ujjain
Nathrao sir Need your help again. The comapany is in a process of filing case against me act 138 They will also be filing case for payment of bond amount what should i do now please help Urgent
22nd July 2016 From India, Ujjain
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™