Management Coach I Hr Strategist I Career

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, I have resigned my Job last week, i was working in this company for six years. Please advise whether I can with draw my PF amount. Whether there will be legal issues if i withdraw. Regrads, Imran
From India, Chennai
No issues at all.
PF withdrawal after 5 years of continuous contribution is exempted from tax. Hence you can withdraw the amount without any tax liability. For withdrawal you can apply using form 19 and form 10C and submit it to your ex-employer . However if your UAN is linked with aadhar card and Bank account then, you can deposit withdrawal forms to the PF commissioner's office directly.

From India, Delhi
You may transfer in your current PF a/c online. Through activate your UAN no.By this process you need not to submit any paper and employer’s signature.
From India, Indore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™