Hello, i am Akashi. I was working with an org in pune and my pf account no.is MH/BAN/46320/45336. I had absconded from the company in 2013. Could i know the current balance and can i directly get the pf claimed at pf office? Or do i hv to visit the company to claim. Please help.
From India, Mumbai
Pan Singh

Dear Aakashi,
You can know the PF Balance of your account. U have almost all detail with you. Pls make search for "Online PF Balance Status". You have to furnish the above particulars and personal detail with your Mobile No. You will get a msg from EPF Office about your balance. Pls note in the MSG Pension Fund is not included. But when apply for PF Withdraw, you will get that amount as well.
You have not mentioned service period. If the Service is less than 5 years and PF amount is more than 30000, TDS will be deducted as per rule.
So it is advisable, if you are working and having PF facility, transfer the old PF in your current PF Account.

From India, Delhi

You can check balance details as suggested by Mr. Pan Singh.
Regarding PF withdrawal, yes you can withdraw PF without going to your previous employer. In this case you need to get the withdrawal forms(19 & 10C) signed either by gazetted officer of any government establishment or by any MLA or MP of your area with their stamp.

From India, Delhi

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server