I am Bangalore (India) based management training consultant. I conduct soft skills training on variety of subjects. The benefit of hiring my services is that you will be dealing with faculty directly. I myself conduct the training and do not outsource it further to anyone. I was the faculty for many public workshops also.
The uniqueness of my training is:
a) Very strong content
b) Focus of training on reducing the cost, especially invisible cost
c) Training is learner oriented. It will have all the modern methods of learning like case studies, games and simulations etc
d) There are few unique things in the training programmes. Few case studies or games and simulations, I have developed on my own and you will not get them at any website or book.
e) I have been conducting training for the years together. Today, my training is far improved because of the feedback from the participants over a period of time.
For your convenience, I have attached my training brochures to this post.
14th December 2015 From India, Bangalore
Need help. This post is related to my previous posting on the same subject. I would like to provide more information for the consulting firms.
We are looking for a Train The Trainer (TTT) + Content Development Workshop from a proven Training & Consulting firm. This workshop is being aimed at Manufacturing / Technical Supervisors.
Required features for the Consultants:
- Objective - to train Supervisors or Technical experts to Train new comers or others with the help of developed training materials or aids.
- Telugu, Hindi and English speaking facilitators required
- Vizag location
- Able to simply the Training to a basic level employees. The typical qualification of the participants is 10th / 10 + 2
- Majority of them are Telugu speaking participants
- We would be attaching a Management Trainee or suitable participant who would contribute towards Content Development
- Kindly call if you are keen to take this challenge
14th December 2015 From India, Hyderabad