Kumaran Praveen
Seo Excutive

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear sir.,
i am working with a small IT company science 8 monthes.at karolbagh location(delhi),but company harassing me from last 4 monthes..not provieding my salery. i am suffering a lot.. i dont have money to talk with any lower, i have all legal document for this company.Kindly tell me the procedure..to get help from govt lower. and to get my salery..i dont have money to move to my hometown.Now i am completely mentally harassing..Kindly help [email protected]/7065435501

From India, Gurgaon
Hi Buddy,
According to Payment of wages Act-1936, Unauthorized deductions and delay in payment of salary is an serious offence hence I urge you to take this matter to the appropriate authority (Ass.labour commissioner & Inspector of factories) through a formal letter and follow the same. Surely the appropriate authority surely help you to get your salary & uphold your rights.
With Regards
Mr.Thumbs Up

From India, Chennai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™