Dear All, I have resigned from AB Company within 7 months. Now they have given me the full n final settlement sheet which does not contain amount against performance bonus which was shown as the part of CTC. The total CTC which I have agreed with them contains huge amount against performance bonus. Now they are making statements like they will not give the same because I have not completed 1 year and your performance was not satisfactory so n so.
But there is no such a condition in any paper that performance bonus will be entitled after one year or it will depend on performance. So I think I should get it.
Please give me advice. Can I go through labor court?
Jayant Gajare

From India, Pune
Vijay Kumar HR Trainee

Hello friend,
Actually performance bonus is given mostly after completing one year of service. u can consult your colleagues who are being there for more than 1 year whether the performance bonus is credited after completing one year of service or pro rata

From India, Bangalore

I think you need to consult a dictionary first.
The word is performance bonus. So obviously it is based on performance. If the company is not satisfied with your performance what makes you think that the performance bonus will come to you ?
Second, you need to google (or search this forum) for the meaning of CTC. It is not necessarily an amount that you will get but what it would cost the company if all things go correctly. And ofcourse, CTC is a tool to fool th candidate into thinking he is getting more.
So there is nothing you can do about it, but wizen up for the future.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.