Human Resource
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My name is Shalabh Srivastava. I am working as HR manager for a startup organization at Pune and I'd like to know where do we (Company) have to submit the professional tax deducted from the employees' salary every month?
If we do not deduct and ask the employees to do submit the tax themselves, where and how can they submit their tax?
Shalabh Srivastava

You can submit it in Banks assigned for PT at Pune. Regards/Narendra
We are Provide Services:-
 Placement Consultancy
 Labour Contractor
 Job Work Services
 Security Services & House Keeping
 Payroll Processing, EPF, ESIC, P.Tax Service Tax.
 Insurance, Statutory Compliances.
 Shop Act, EPF, ESIC, P.Tax, Services Tax, MLWF.
 Factory Act & Labour Contract License

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co