View Poll Results: appreciate
reject 0 0%
follow 5 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

[email protected]

HR generalist
Dear All,
I am Kalyani Mokashi working as a HR Generalist in a manufacturing company.
I am new joinee & the only one who is handling HR department in this organisation.
Kindly suggest me the reports which i can provide to management which are qualitative reports which gives something valuable information related to the value addition in growth factor of organisation.
Up-til now i have provided some of reports mentioned below:
1) Attrition Analysis
2) Leave records
3) OT records of workers
4) Workers Hygeine record etc.
Kindly update me with the few more reports by which i can add value to my profile & work.

From India, Pune
You can also maintain reports relating to
1. Bonus
2. Contract employee salaries
3. Salary records (Monthly basis), and also variation in the paid salary.
4. Maintain records for salary paid for each Level or cadre.
5. PF & ESI records
6. Labour welfare fund contribution.
I have attached a file relating to this kindly check.

From India, Bangalore

Attached Files
File Type: xls GOVT.NOCs CHECKLIST.xls (284.5 KB, 531 views)

is it compulsory to give the Election Leave of Local Muncipal Election paid leave to employee ? We have to giving National Holiday as paid leave (26th Jan &15th August)
From India, Gandhinagar
Kindly give the reply we have confusion about election paid leave. I am awaiting your reply as early as possible.
From India, Gandhinagar
Dear Kalyani,
Election Paid Leave means if on any election day the worker/s perform duty they must be paid for the day. As per law, this will fall under OT Rule and should be paid @ Double Wages Rate.
Though the Checklist provided by Mr. Vijay is very useful, not only for u but for others as well.
Since you are new joinee, u may be not well aware of all the points. Pls first of all select the best which is useful for you accordingly process. Of them some may not be in your area.
Check legal ur company legal status.
If you have Factory Licence (being manufacturing) follow the Factory Act. If covered under Shops & Establishment then move accordingly.
If you face any querry pls share with the particular topic/s. The fellow experienced member will clarify to their best.

From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™