Ashutosh Thakre
Hr Professional

I joined a new organisation in August, and I placed into work at a client place, now they are relieving me by stating the compliance issue with client. The reason also includes my previous organisation as well. Actually I thought of filing a petition involving both organisation but before I process I would like to know about Indian labour law and guidelines from you all experts.
But is this fair enough to lay off employee without his mistake or without his knowledge according to law? if not how can I go ahead?
Dear Rakesh,
You have not specified what was the Compliance issue that was with the Client and your current and the past company. The problem is very vaguely put across.
You need to mention the entire scenario and then the experts can give across their inputs and suggestions.
Ashutosh Thakre
Thank you Ashutosh,
This is back Ground verification report, actually it is positive only. But according to client it should be submitted before I join else at least by short after I join, but my previous organisation replied after 1 month, due to which client system is not accepting the report. It is non other than current payroll company is Nityo infotech and previous one is ManPower group.
Client is American Express as it is very strict in security compliance, they have no other option. But how can Nityo release me ?
All of sudden I am job less. And My family is in problems. Please advise.
Dear Rakesh,
This is a very company technical issue. Try and speak with the company, if they can shift you to some other process, not involving American Express.
Unfortunately, no mistake of your's you have lost the job, you can ask them for compensation of Notice Period, if they cannot shift you to some other process.
As the clause was already specified to you, there is not much that you can do about it. The Back Ground Verification is taken very seriously now-a-days and therefore, if they do not get it in time or a negative feedback, leads to the loss of job.
Advice, speak to the HR of the company, ask for transfer or shift in a different vertical or different process. Meanwhile, start looking for a new job.
Ashutosh Thakre
Thank you Ashutosh..!! I am trying out for new job. But if I resign they are asking to serve full notice period else pay 50k penalty. However I will take your inputs and move further wit HR and then if they didn't agreed will contact Labour Commissioner.
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.

Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™