Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I have claimed my Old PF Amount through online before 3 months ago. But only the EPF amount was transferred. Can I fill a withdraw form 10 C for withdrawn the EPS amount ?
Dear Anirbanbhattacharya, Yes, you can apply for EPS withdrawal. Abbas.P.S
Dear Anirbanbhattacharya,
There happened a slippage in my posting. I felt that you have withdrawn PF. If it is already transferred, EPFO might have prepared Annexure K on EPS. However enquire with the new Regional PF Office.
Sorry for the mistake.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™