Retention Money Legal - CiteHR
Head - Human Resources

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear all
Thank you for advice
2years back I joined an organisation in which I signed an appointment letter stating that I have to work for 5years or I have to pay 20 lakhs.
I had given them an undated check of 20 lakhs at the time of joining.
I am already serving my notice period and during my notice period they have reduced my overtime pay without me sign the new agreement
Just wanted to know am I supposed to pay them 20 lakhs
Community Prime Sponsors - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA.
Hi Rohit,
They cannot charge you 20 Lakhs. A bond comes in picture wherein an employer spends on an employee, like training, onsite training, sponsorship, etc. Apart from that any other bond will not stand void. If you are already serving your notice period, then try to get out amicably with all your employment documents. Post that you can move legally for the pending payment. Also since how long are you working in that company?
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™