I am site Engineer/Manager in installation field and handling whole project by myself. I have to live on site and work across PAN india. my company is paying my rent, providing food and travel allowance. and paying me decent money. But I would like to know is there any site allowance apart from food and rent I can claim?? and is there any industry standard of salary for someone who is managing whole project by self( approx. project cost 1.5cr per month).

From India, Chandigarh
It s good that your company is paying food allowance plus travel allowance which come under Site expenses
also if the company is paying rent then check the rent amount as per tax wise and cost wise like if you are staying at bang lore then rent is different and if you are staying pune then also it is different
if you want to claim then you can claim for telephone experiences, in other expenses you can mention like fax expenses, small expenses which you did on site

From India, Pune

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server