Partner - Risk Management
Head - Human Resources
+2 Others

Hi Friends,
I am currently working in IT firm. I have signed 2 years one side agreement with my current employer which can be breakable on paying 3 month salary, we don't need to serve any notice period. This was written in my agreement. Now I got another job and mailed my resgination letter to current employer but now my current employer is asking to serve 3 month notice period or to pay 2 lakhs. I have requested them to proceed by agreement and also I have said them that i will serve them one month notice period with extra hour for KT. But they not even considering me and also treating me very bad. I ve also spoke with them multiple times but no luck. I don't know what to do now . please some one help me.I want to submit my Resignation acceptance mail in 2 week and also I am afraid of BG verification. Please some one help me..
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Did you try speaking with your new employer? As the situation is broken, you can seek help from a Lawyer. I don't see anything else would help you at this point. Approach a good lawyer and let him speak with your present company. Before all these, please speak with your new employer and explain them the situations and show them the bank statement which proves the salary credit happened regularly and you are a part of that organization, but they are creating complications during your transition.
I have seen employees passing the verification done by Oracle (one of the most stringent employer for employee verification) by supporting documents, while the last employer created issues like your present company.
""I have signed 2 years one side agreement with my current employer which can be breakable on paying 3 month salary, we don't need to serve any notice period.""
Send a written resignation(not email) duly signed and dated by registered/speed post(basically to get acknowledgement)
Resign as per your appointment order.
In mean time talk to your prospective employer and enlighten him regarding the relieving problems you are facing.
I am sure the new company will understand and hopefully will not press for relieving letter etc from old company.
I find it difficult to believe that any IT company will have a 2 year bond that can be broken by paying 3 months pay as penalty and without serving any notice period. Are you sure that is what the bond says ? Or that's an interpretation you wish to take.
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™