Hi all,
One of my ex collegue has opened a business of stock market advisory but because of the manpower he is unable to run the business. As now he has approached me to take his process and run as an agency where he is providing me 50 percent profit on the payment which will be done from my side so i wanted to know about the registration and agreement. it would be great if someone give me the agreement format and details of the license which will be required.
Appreciate for your suggestions.

From India
Hi Sunder, u have to be sure what type of company you are going to start Pvt Ltd or partnership etc. based on that you have to move ahead. If you want professional advise then we can connect you to correct people for the same. Give your location where you are operating or going to operate

From India, Chennai
Hi fred,
I want to open in mumbai and my friend asked me to start with 5 seater and its an start to i want to go with sole trader but as i dont know much about it so post on this website but the nature of work be on calling because i have to make customer by callimg and have to advice him.

From India
Hi Sunder, Thanks for the update. I think you are going to hire 5 people to do the tele-calling work for you. is that correct? Do you already have office space for this work? Please connect via email on

From India, Chennai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server