Hr - Senior Executive
Resident Medical Officer

Hi I would like to know, how to apply for PF withdrawal. I submitted through my employer of Fom 19 and 10 C along with Form 15, but EPFO office rejected saying i need to apply. My question is do I need to personally appear and submit or can i send through post. My EPFO office is in bangalore but I am from Chennai. Thanks
6th November 2015 From India, Chennai
Dear Yazin,
1st u need to check why PF Office rejected your Form ( In case DOJ, DOB, DOR mentioned wrongly )
after that u need to apply through ur Employer Just fill Form 19 & 10 C and 15 G along with ur PAN Card or Just fill the forms and get signature form Employer Authorized Signatory after that go & submit.

6th November 2015 From India, Chetpet
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™