Hi...mine is a start-up company. I intend to take Service Contracts with large corporations. Ofcourse they ask for PF & ESI compliance. I dont have a single person on payroll. How can I comply with their requirements and take the contract.
From India, Kolkata
Dear Rajdeep,
You will be required to engage people when you deliver the services. You may outsource those employees from one professional outsourced organisation who have PF & ESIC registration and comply professionally under those codes. You may provide those PF & ESI Code nos to your clients. Hope that will serve your purpose.
Thanks & regds.,
S K Bandyopadhyay
USD HR Solutions

, +9198310 81531

From India, New Delhi
for any prompt asisstance under CL(R&A) Act 1970, EPF, ESI Compliances and help under other labour law enactments , please contact without hesitation
RL Dhingra ,
Labour Law Consultant , Delhi
Mobile 09818309937,
Email: rld_498@rediffmail.com

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server