Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,
Rukmani Rana

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
i want to know is there any process to claim pension fund of 11 month service ????????? actually i applied for pf amount, and i got massage from pf office payment under process but in my 11 month working period company were deduct 1100 rs every month , now i got only 6874 rs from pf claim, remaining amount settled in pension account, so i want to know is there any process to claim pension fund........please help me
From India, New Delhi
Rukmani Rana, You may apply for either withdrawal benefit or scheme certificate through form 10-C. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™