If application for registration under Shops and Establishment is under process, can registration under CLRA (Contract Labour Regulation Act) be initiated (Without the certificate of registration under Shops and Establishment Act)?
From India,
definitely there will be no problem while registration under CLRA . You may file an application with Form V issued by the PE in favour of your organisation with requisite fee.
From India

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server