Dear all respected professional, My Husband working for MNC given him the show cause notice (vendor invoice increase / power misuse) where he is no where involved in that case actually but & then the company given him suspension letter and said they take action after enquiry . This has been still in process since 3 months, he is neither going for work nor he is getting feedback from the organisation When he is trying to call HR dept they are telling it is still in process.He have good offer from other company can he join the new company?
or after joining new company will old company takes any legal action against him
guide me.... · see less · mark as spam

From India, Hyderabad
Partner - Risk Management
Legal Analyst, Hrm
Educator, Management Consultant & Trainer
Rajesh Kumar Dubey
Manager - Hr
+1 Other

Dear Correspondent
Your case needs more elaboration for facts for right comments
First overview : it is case of suspension and the company must be paying suspension allowance as per set company rules. If not so don't wait and submit / call for amount from HR.
No inquiry / enquiry may come to conclusive and right thing / prospects if the victim is debarred from the facts for such a long period. Tell us exact position of your partner in the company .
If the concerned HR are denying to give the inputs of inquiry , submit your resignation writing the reasons in details and join the another firm , may be they people wants such initiative from your side. because
This is my opinion.

From India
It seems you copied the entire m stage from somewhere. I wonder why.
Is this a real case or made up ? Or are you posting pretending to be someone or something you are not.
In any case, to answer your actual query.
There is no reason for him to stay on with the company if he has another offer.
He can resign stating his reasons - that the company has not bothered to do anything on the suspension or allowed him to present his case of innocence.
I hope the new employer is aware of the case or there will be problems later.

From India, Mumbai
He should meet the HR Boss of the company and tender his resignation and make a request to relieve him from the services of the company. Most of the companies do not wish to go through enquiry process if an employee wishes to resign, so the management may agree and relieve him. He can join the new company as he has received an offer. However, if his involvement/charges are related to any fraud or misappropriation of company's funds then he will have to get himself cleared of all such charges or face the music. In such case resignation is not the escape route.
From India, Mumbai
I have my own doubt about your query to be a hypothetical academic query, as no other company is supposed to offer employment to a suspended employee, whose conduct is under scanner. The question arises, if the case is still in process, how you have come to know that your husband has been charged with the misconduct of vendor invoice increase / power misuse?
From India, Delhi
Please consult any Labour Law Adviser first . Your Husband would need to legal advice in order to submit explanation in reference to charges alleged in the said Suspension letter cum chargesheet. The first thing to be noted that when it comes to allegations/ charges, only right advice could be to given after we understand the words in between the sentences and in totality.
Best wishes,
RDS Yadav
Labour Law Adiser

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHR

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server