Employer Share - 13.61% (A/C-1 = 3.67%,A/C-2 =1.10% ,A/C-10=8.33%,A/C- 21=.050%,A/C-22=0.01%)
2. PF CALCULATE ON BASIC SALARY
3. GO TO THE PF SITE......THERE YOU CAN SEE THE DEMO OF ECR (ELECTRONIC CHALLAN CUM RETURN).prepare ECR then Upload and wait for approval.
you have to submit ECR through Employer E sewa........if ECR amount is less than 1 lakh then you can submit the challan through manual or Online.but if amount is one lakh or more than that Online payment will be done.
4. No PF is not taxable.PF employee contribution amount is exemption under income tax.
5. Form-11 use for declaration that employee was the member of PF in previous organization or not and Form- 2 (Rev) use for Nomination under PF act.
6. FORM - 19 & 10C use for withdrawal......Form-13 use for Transfer and Form-31 use for Application for advance withdrawal.
14th October 2015 From India, Faridabad
#AnonymousWhen and why do we need to fill challan?
4th December 2017 From India, Delhi