I do agree as salary is important for each and every person. before that as you have very limited experience it is better you stay for some time. Being as HR professional we have to work for longer period. First you try to get stabilise in you assignments, Try, learn & explore core HR modules. Then you can try for change with better pay structure
1. Do you internally like the generalist role which you have done till now?
2. If not, which HR functions you liked the most?
3. Have you done some PG in HR? If not, consider some 6 months certification course from some reputed institute to add value to your skills and resume.
4. HR Business Partner roles are very common now a days in IT/ITES companies, you may look into that role in future.
Hope this helps in some way.
thanks for your reply.
I am an MBA in Hr.Right i an handling both the role of anHR executive and as well as HR generalist. .the role of Hr executive in short are follows as :-
1. Shortlisting Profiles and conducting inteviwes.
2.Meeting with the college placement co-ordinators in order to build the relationship
3. Setting uo team building activity in the compamny for the employees.
1. Background Verifications
2.Co-ordinatiing with the vendors
3.Following up the clients for the payemnts
its just i am not satisfied with my job here. Ineed to learn more and here doesnt seem any scope for learning
I have also changed companies at a frequency which is not good. However I also find that the job remains somewhat similar, we face different kind of challenges in different companies. Based on my mistakes, I can only suggest that if its not so daunting, try to stay in your current job for a total of 2 years and then jump. Try to get more exposure on other HR functions like L&D and PMS to add value to your CV. Don't give up. All the best.
I hope mainly you are into Talent Management/Hiring process only and not involved into any other modules. I hope you may have to explore more to be as generalist such as L&D, Appraisals, Payroll & Statutory et. If you need any assistance you can reach me
i am anjoo and i am looking job in hr am hoding 3 year of experience but difficult to find job. earlier my profile was gernlist hr. but i am open for any role in hr based on banglore, please help,if anything else please contact .
and one more suggestion is required - what should i study please suggest and some interviw questions plz