hi all , i am working in a IT company as a regional head from last 3 years ,suddenly last 29th of september 2015 my boss came to office & asked for resign immediately & also asked not to come office from tomorrow without any specific reason when i asked him for reason he told me of non performance for last 2 years ..but the fact is as per his specified years i achieved 102% & 104 % - he didn't want to listen anything & start forcing otherwise he threaten to terminate me.

When i asked for my compensation he told me it'll happen as per appointment letter where clearly mentioned that pay in lieu of notice period of 3 months salary after long discussion i cooperate them & handover my laptop & company related papers to my boss ..now hr head/ my boss & VP of this company is pressurising me to take 1 month salary which is 3 months basic pay as per them that is a company & hr policy..otherwise they encouraging me to take any legal step against that company also i would like to mention here that from 1st of October 2015 our company is acquired by a MNC company

now what to do here ?? shall i take 1 month salary or go for any legal step is that help me in any way pls suggest i am in big trouble ..

From India, Mumbai

Get Dual Certificates from IIM Shillong and SHRM →
Promoted: IIM Shillong - PG Certification in Human Resource Management (Explore Course)
Dear friend,
What has happened with you is quite unfortunate. Nevertheless, this forum is replete with instances of this kind that happen in MNC. Please confirm what was your designation, how many persons reported to you etc. This information is important to check whether provisions Industrial Disputes Act, 1947 are applicable to you.
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore

Apart from what is written above by learned member Shri Dinesh,take one month pay under protest in writing(say it is against the terms and conditions of offer letter dated------ issued by the company.
Send a detailed complaint about how termination was forced upon you to Company head and MNC which is going to acquire your company.
Do not hesitate to go legal if company does not pay your full dues.

From India, Pune

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server