Resp Seniors

I have been working in a pvt. ltd. co of chhattisgarh, which is into manufacture of steel/steel products/ tmt/ ferro alloys generation of power since last more than four and half years as a secrtary to directo rof the company since last more than a years time our companys financial health is not good and co is in the process of cutting manpower cost labout cost and others wherever possible.
every now then management is asking employees, technical or official to leave the job immediately without giving proper notice as per the termsof our appointment letter. recently my senior asked me on 29th sept 2015 that today you handover all the papers and other belongings of the co with you and tomorro w 30sept is your last day in the co.

i was shocked to hear this and asked him what is the reason and why they want me to leave abruptly but he said its decision of management and i have to follow this.

my question to seniors is

is there any rule or regulation that management can ask any employee to leave the company without any proper notic eprioed

if an employee wants to leave the co he has to give proper notice of one month or three months whatever stipulated in letter of appointment. here i would like to mention that i n our appointment letter there is notice period of three months and it was clearly mentioned that if emplyee wants to separate he has to give three months clear notice and if employer wants to discontinue the serivices of employee then it will give one month notice to him.

sir in our payment structure there is mention of lta and medical which is component of our salary structure. this lta and medical money is being retained by our company and not paid on monthly basis its mentioned in apptment letter that this retention money i.e. lta and medicall will be paid annually once in a year... but its the real/ practise that its is paid once ina two year and that too depend on the mercy of the management.. thus our lta and medical amount is blocked with the company and now compnay is firing people every now and then and it s observed the they are also not making full and final settlement of the employes for more than one or two years ...

please advise what to do and where to go... as they have stopped my punching also as i chedked while leaving on 30th sept i tried to out punch my card in attendance system then i came to know my card has been blocked....

Let me know is there any provision in a law to get a solution to this problem.... company without giving proper notice fired employee ......
what to do should i tender resignation and give three months notice or asked company to pay my full and final incuding lta / medical / payment for sept 2015 bonus etc....

kindly advise me in detail... or show me the righ tpath ..



From India, Indore

Understand the behavioral aspects at individual as well as organizational level →
Promoted: IIM Raipur Executive Development Program In Human Resource Management
Dear Rajendra,
Whatever is happening in your company is unfortunate. While separating employee from the employment, terms of appointment letter must be honoured. If this is not done then you may approach Labour Office of your area. Talk to the Labour Officer and explain your problem. Whoever, are sacked in the recent past, collectively if you could represent your case the better. However, much depends on the designation also. If you are a manager then labour officer may not entertain your case. Anyway try your luck!
All the best!
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Dear Dineshji
I am working as secretary to director of the compnay and sicne last one year our company's financial health is not good
Can i approach labour court.. can they listen to my plight and help in getting justice as per the terms of the appt letter if employee wants to leave co then he hs to give notice of three monts but if employer wants to leave the empoyee then they can give one month notice..
but in my recent case its not happened.
Pls advise

From India, Indore
can any senior please advise how to tackle the situation narrated by me.. Please help Regards rajendra
From India, Indore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server