Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, I worked with an organisation from 2007 to 2010. Today i.e. 2015 , i want to withdraw my PF amount. Can i withdraw the same if yes then how. Please suggest.
From India, Gurgaon
Dear Rosa, Go to your employer, collect the data/details, fill form 10D, get endorsed from employer and submit the form to concerned Regional PF Commissioner’s Office. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore
Yes you can withdraw.But since your a/c has become inoperative you won’t earn interest from 2013You have to give an affidavit to Pf office.
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Whether your PF is exempted PF or unexempted PF. If it is exempted, it is lying with the concerned Trust of your Company.
If it is unexempted, please fill in Form No. 19 and Form No. 10-C, get the signature attested from your Bank Manager on both the forms, attach a cancelled cheque and copy of your pan card and submit the same to the RPFC concerned where your PF amount is lying. Within a month's time, the amount will get credited into your Bank account.

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™