Industrial Relations And Labour Laws
Partner - Risk Management
Insolvency N Gst Professional
Recruitment/talent Acquisition, Career Counselling
Data Entry Operator
+2 Others

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Mein kisi Ministry mein 5-6 saalo se (Contractual/Outsourced) basis par kaam kar raha tha, one week phele mujhe nikal diya gaya bina notice or bina reason batya, bus ye bola ki ab tumahri jaroorat nahi hai, phir mein Contractor ke pass gaya toh ussne bhi mujhe nahi rakha job mein, bola ki tum hamari company ke under nahi ata,
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
What is this? I believe this site follows a language and that is English and the script is also English Madhu.T.K
He may not know proper English So he is using English script to write in Hindi. Which he feels will convey his problem without mistake. I can translate if you wish
Hi Saswata Banerjee, Please translate the above script. Regards, Papari. HR professional.
I had been working in a Ministry office for the past 5-6 years as an outsourced contractual employee.
A week back, I was given a pink slip without any reason or notice. They just said that they don't need my services.
I went to the contractor and he told me that I am not a part of his company and he also didn't help me with any job.
Being a contracted employee,if contractor terminates you as per agreement,then there is nothing much you can do legally. Best course of action is to look around for jobs.
I understand that he has been working in a government office but under the rolls of a contractor and the contractor has terminated him and not the government department. That means, termination is done without following any procedures and that is illegal. He can ask the employee not to continue in the same department but can deploy his service in some other company as he has been with the contractor for around six years. Just throwing away is not a remedy. If sent out, all eligible amounts, like, compensation, gratuity etc should be paid to him.
Now, if the government head, ie, the Principal employer, has given the pink slip which contains an order that the employee has been terminated, then also there is something which is not as per standard procedures, because, it should not be the principal employer who should communicate such decisions but the contractor alone could do it. If the principal employer does it, it should be construed that the contract itself is sham.
As per the nature of job& work profile contractual workman is being employed{as per Conttact labour act (R&A )},all the rules & regulations arebeing followed.
If the job is compeleted and there is no need to keep a person ,it is better to release the person from his duties.
contractor can issue an exprience certificate & can pay all the statutory dues.Now he should approach to contractor for getting dues & certificate .
Conctractor is not at the fault .
Translation of the above posts (Summary) for Contractemployees
Dear Contractemployees,
Is situation mein aap jyada kuch nahi kar saktey. Aapki job aapkey contractor ki taraf say hatayi gayi hai aur jis company mein aap kaam kar rahe they vo kuch nahi kar sakti.
Behtar hoga ki aap ek nayi job ki talash karein.
Aap apna biodata yahan par post kar saktein hain.
Atul, can you also ask him to confirm whether the termination order came from the ministry or the contractor. That would actually make a difference, though he may not realise the significance. If it's the ministry them direct control comes into effect which gives him a slightly better chance

PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™