Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Good Afternoon Sir,
Am Facing this Problem .I want to know benefits of PF and ESI not Deducted and not incriment is Given FRom Last 9 Years and No Bonus .Tell Me What i Have To Do Against Company.

Why did you wait for 9 years, when you were not given increments and bonus? Any particular reasons JMK
I want to apply for labour lisence to give supply of labour in civil construction site. Sugest me the procedure, how to apply for that.
And also I want ur sugestion on do I have to apply different lisence for working in different areas

Dear Shahbaji,
If u are suppling 20 or more labours then u have to apply for labour licence.
Documents Required:
- Work order from principal employer
- Form V - Certificate by principal employer
- RC copy of principal employer
and challans as per fees.

Sir good morning,
my question is my company sifted in noida location in this month so please suggest me what is the processor of
employee transfer delhi to noida lacaton .
Please suggest me ..

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™