Greetings of the day..
I am just writing to seek your valuable sugestions/ guidance on the following:
my brother got an interview call letter from a Cement Company at KSJ Saudi Arabia - Riyadh. He is in the profession of personal assistant/ executive assistant Admin Deptt and having more than 22+ years of experience working with various top managment and gained rich and wide experience.
I would like to know :
1. What is initial period of contract to be signed or entered into agreement.
2. What is salary range for the similar position at KSA areas considering 22+ years of experience.
3. Is the salary is tax free or there is any tax structure in KSA area
4. What documents/ details to be sought/ enquired from the prospective employer reg. security of the job/
facilities like pf/leaves/ osf
5. Please elaborate whether as per the standard practice whether employer provide free accommodation and transport from residence to work place and back
6. What about personal insurance....
7. How much one can save there comparing their cost of living and other expenses if a single working person
can live in KSA
8. What about the emergency leave like Medical if something emergency arises...
9. What about annual leaves do they provide one month paid leave with return ticket....
10. Normally what working hours are followed there and do they have national/ festival holidays like India
11. In case if employee do not feel to work with the company is there any clause or rule to give notice or in lieu of notice period any money to be paid... or if employer wants to terminate employment what is the standard notice period....
Kindly advise any other thngs which i left other than mentioned above so as to take any decision....
Rajendra 31st August 2015 From India, Indore