I am just writing to seek your valuable sugestions/ guidance on the following:
my brother got an interview call letter from a Cement Company at KSJ Saudi Arabia - Riyadh. He is in the profession of personal assistant/ executive assistant Admin Deptt and having more than 22+ years of experience working with various top managment and gained rich and wide experience.
I would like to know :
1. What is initial period of contract to be signed or entered into agreement.
2. What is salary range for the similar position at KSA areas considering 22+ years of experience.
3. Is the salary is tax free or there is any tax structure in KSA area
4. What documents/ details to be sought/ enquired from the prospective employer reg. security of the job/
facilities like pf/leaves/ osf
5. Please elaborate whether as per the standard practice whether employer provide free accommodation and transport from residence to work place and back
6. What about personal insurance....
7. How much one can save there comparing their cost of living and other expenses if a single working person
can live in KSA
8. What about the emergency leave like Medical if something emergency arises...
9. What about annual leaves do they provide one month paid leave with return ticket....
10. Normally what working hours are followed there and do they have national/ festival holidays like India
11. In case if employee do not feel to work with the company is there any clause or rule to give notice or in lieu of notice period any money to be paid... or if employer wants to terminate employment what is the standard notice period....
Kindly advise any other thngs which i left other than mentioned above so as to take any decision....
Expats are covered under their labour rule.
1. Only 2 yrs Visa is granted. Renewal is at the discretion of employer.
2. May be around INR 1.5 L to 2.00 L
3. Salary is tax free. No personal taxation in GCC countries.
4. PF is not applicable. Gratuity is as per their labour laws. Google their lab. laws.
5. Tpt, accn as per the company policies.
6. Personal insurance on work site may be there.
7. Normally saving upto 70%
8. No emergency leaves. Medical leaves as per their Lab law during the stay of employee in their soil.
9. Annual leaves, normally, 30 days with return flight tkts.
10. Working hrs as per the lab. law or as per the employment contract.
11. Little complex. Vary company to company.
From India, Lucknow
Passport might get submitted in office. Make sure the company he is joining has a decent reputation.
From India, Bangalore
If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.