Sr. Manager Hr/admin
Hr Consultant
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, Is there any procedure for PF withdrawal online? Is Paper work is mandatory? What is the current procedure for withdrawing PF? Awaiting for replies..
From India, Bangalore
Hello Madhushree,

The process for PF withdrawal is as follows. (Paper work is mandatory right now, but in the near future, the PF Board is planning to make it online).

Open the PF website (

Under Miscellaneous, click on download section.

Click on Claim form.

Download the form 19 (for withdrawing Provident fund dues) & 10C (for pension withdrawal. Applicable only if you have worked in an organization & contributed for pension for more than 6 months)

Along with the form, you can click on "instructions" which will help you to fill up the forms - it's quite simple and easy to understand. You need not have to affix the revenue stamp now.

Fill up the required details and submit the forms to your last organization along with a cancelled cheque consisting of IFSC & account number) & Form 15 G / H (whichever applicable). The authorized signatory from the organization will attest it and submit the same along with Form 3A to the concerned RPFO/PFO. Do not forget to mention your mobile number on these forms since the PF Office will intimate you the status on the mobile number. If everything goes fine, you should be able to get your dues in less than 15 days time.

Good Luck,


From India, Mumbai
Hi As AB Said currently there is no any online claim. Currently we have to submit only manual application at respective PF offices
From India, Bangalore
I have worked for an organisation 1 year before. Due to my health issue, i left the job. But they are not providing me any help incase of PF refund..
Can i get my PF without organisations approval?
If possible, pls tell me the way...

From India, Bangalore
Yes Saravanan,
You can get your PF dues provided you know your PF number, your establishment code and your monthly pf deductions for the period you served in the organization.
The procedure (forms/docs. to be submitted) is the same, just the authorized signatory changes.

From India, Mumbai
Ops! I missed out. You should also know the regional PF office location (where you establishment would have been submitting the pf dues for all it's employees) in order to do the submission.
Cheers, A.B.

From India, Mumbai
If i am getting authorised signature from outside organisation, where i need to send those documents....
From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™