ESIC [Thread 536854] - CiteHR
Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Hello Concern,
my father was useing esic in 2009 to 2012 but after 2012 he left from the job and till yet he is not working with any company due to physical issue. so just we want to continue same ESIC card, so please suggest what we can do.
Aman Srivastava
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
1. Sir, coverage under ESI Act, 1948 and rules/regulations framed thereunder is not optional. Hence, an employee or ex-employee cannot become a member of ESIS or leave by his sweet will and choice.
2. However, under rule 61 of ESI (Central) Rules, 1952, a retired insured person "being insured person for not less than five years" can be entitled for medical benefit (facilities) subject to payment of some fee and certain conditions as mentioned in said rule. If considered appropriate, you can discuss the issue with the Branch Office Manager of ESIC to which the your father was attached.
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™