Partner - Risk Management

I lost my one eye in childhood by accident now i\'m in from mechanical i\'m preparing for govt. Job like psu and IES. But i\'m scared for rejection by medical issue so pls tell me what can i do my no is 9999478726
24th August 2015 From India, Delhi
Right now i’m in mechanical 4th year in govt. College please any one can tell me the right direction for my career in govt sectors jobs
24th August 2015 From India, Delhi
It depends on the department you are going.
But I think most government departments have quota for handicapped persons. You will qualify for that quota. But it's good if you have a personal or family contact in the department else the government employees are rarely helpful
24th August 2015 From India, Mumbai
It may depending on your department.
27th May 2019 From Vietnam, Hanoi
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™