P.F Withdrawal. - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hello Seniors,
My query is regarding p.f withdrawal.
I have worked for 3 years in one of the company located at bangalore , Since the company is locked out and i have not withdraw my P.F amount.
Please let me know the procedure & documents to withdraw my fund without authorized sign and stamp of employer.
Kindly reply at earliest..

Hi Himanshu,
If you are not employed or employed with a firm which does not registered under EPF act, you can approach the Regional Office of the respective EPFO region with which your last employer is registered.
The same Form 19 & 10C can be filled and attested by a notary person or gazetted officer on behalf of the Employer.
Further assistance will be given to you by the RO-EPFO.

Dear Harrish,
Thank you so much for the reply .
Second thing the company were i worked was in Bangalore which is closed and i shifted to Gujarat , so for submitting 19 and 10c do i have to personally visit Bangalore pf office Or i can courier from Gujarat....

Hi, Check with your any ex-colleagues who lives in Bangalore, can assist you in this regard. It is dependent on the RO-EPFO
you can ask for the UAN no from th privious employer if you left the company a year ago as quoting of UAN no of the preivious company you can continue depositing EPF from the present company without withdrawing the epf amount
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™