Pandiyarajan HR
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am working in manufacturing unit now only we are planning to start canteen and food production also within the plant. Kindly guide me for start food production within the plant.

From India, Namakkal
Korgaonkar K A

korgaonkar k a

Dear Pandiyarajan ji,

Your canteen and food production activity will fall under the Foods Safety and Standard Act 2006. Under this Act you need to obtain licence for your canteen as well for your food production and follow the provisions under this Act.

You also need to see the requirements under your local government Act in addition to the provisions under Foods Safety and Standard Act 2006. Your local government may be having requirements - something like trade licence, NOCs from various authorities such as Fire Officer, Environmental Officer etc.

If you are falling under Factories Act, you need to get approval of your machinery lay out plan on changes and submit fresh manufacturing flow chart to Director - Industrial Safety and Health.

If you are registered with ROC, then you need to amend the object - main / ancillary of your company if the food manufacturing is not included in it.

All this things are jobs of Specialist or experts. You need to hire the services of any Specialist or experts locally.

From India, Mumbai

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server