Korgaonkar K A
Malay Gauri Consultants Pvt Ltd
Formation of company does not fall under the preview of HR function but since I know something about it, I am compelled to respond your query.
Registration of Private Limited company is done with Registrar of Companies (ROC). The registration is totally online now.
You need to do following before applying for registration of your company with ROC.
1. First decide the name of your company. You have to choose three names and block it on ROC / MCA website after checking its availability.
2. You have to decide the persons to be on board of directors. Now even one person can be in board, to my knowledge.
3. You need to decide the share capital amount of the company and share by each director.
4. You have to decide address for the company's registered address and have proof of address.
5. You need to have pan cards, DIN (Directors Identification No.) and DSC (Digital Signature) of every director.
6. You need to finalise object - main and secondary, of the proposed company.
7. You need to finalise memorandum of association and article of the proposed company.
This is a subject of professional - company secretary or charter accountant. You need to hire the services of such professional who can do this job.
The entire process of formation of company can be completed and registration can be done in less than months time. The cost would be between 15k and 30k depending upon various factors.
There are so many things post registration which you have to do.
18th August 2015 From India, Mumbai