Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi All,
I work in Chain-Sys India Pvt Ltd, Chennai & last week I mailed my 'Notice of Resignation' to my managers & HR team. Also my company maintains a HR Portal where we have to request for resignation, I completed this process also. As per agreement I have to serve 3 months notice period which I am ready to serve but my company insists that they wont relieve me.
They are blackmailing me that if I leave, they will not give Service Certificate to me. I know that legally a company cannot do like this.
Someone kindly tell me how can I proceed, what can I do to get relieved from my present company.
- Frustrated Employee.

From India, Mumbai
1) Have you take any counter letter which is mentioned your resignation (Received copy)
2) Any department heads support
3) Have you propaganda with your co employees about your resignation period
4) any c.c camera evidence
5) Have u send any Mail to your reporting head
6) Any Pending works from your company which is still u r not finished.
7) Be loyalty towards company
8) Try to Discuss your problem with your company heads
9) Check any counter prise Prima Evidence
10) pay slip is your evidence for work
11) You can go with legal process but try to check about company and it's reputation
12) I don't know really that which is correct... even though you know about company exit policy.
It will help you if your going for Labour Court
Preferred Smooth Functioning Exit Policy. If your Loyalty, than your co- employee and superior will help.

From India, Bangalore
1. The problem is I am in client place & my manager is in office. He is not replying to me resignation letter & also he is not picking my call.
2. I have always been loyal to my company. Infact my client offered me a job but I declined.
3. My company does this for everyone. They try to spoil the employee's life who want's to leave the organization.
4. Do you have any idea on where I will be able to get Labor commissioner contact details ?
- Frustrated Employee.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Member,
No need to wait for experience certificate or relieving letter ( after serving your complete notice period), you may show your appointment letter, salary statement ( either salary slip of last 3 months or bank statement stating your salary), any increment letter or any such letters you have to prove your employment with such company is enough to join new company.
Though it is not right practice to join but in worst case you may do this.
I will still insist you to go and meet your HR team along with your reporting manager and get issue resolved rather than sending a mail. Get sign sign on hard copy with stamp of company as a document proof that you have resigned.

From India, Ahmadabad
Dear Mrugen. Vyas,
The problem is as and when we issue notice of resignation, our company will stop giving salary. So literally for the next 3 months I will be working without any salary and finally during settlement the company will give the amount.(that too it will take many months from the relieving date & we have to run behind them for money. For some ex employees even after 7 months they have not settled the amount.)
Unfortunately I don't work in a big company where there is a proper setup available. Managers & HR team are all company management guys. They will ask our offer letter & will try to spoil the available offer.
Now I am really worried on how I will get relieved from this company. Plz someone help me.
- Frustrated Employee.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Nathrao,
Sadly My Manager & HR team not accepting my resignation because of the fear they have in top management. Since this is a small company, Top Mgmt will scold Managers & HR team whenever they approve the resignation. No point in blaming managers, poor souls. The exact problem is with the attitude of owners of the company.
They think once u join their organization, you are there slave. Plz guide on how I can get relieved from the company smoothly.
- Frustrated Employee.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Nathrao, Thanks a lot for your guidance. I have heard about HR arbitrary council before taking the case to labour court. Do you any idea about it ? - Frustrated Employee.
From India, Mumbai
Dear Member,
No need to think to this extend just be firm from your end and try to get in to get in touch with HR team along with your Manager, state that due to some personal problem you are leaving the company in requesting tone and not have any job in hand.

From India, Ahmadabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™