Hi everyone, My story might be a bit long but please do read it and give me suggestions. I am an Indian who was brought up by my parents amidst the many problems which they faced which my relatives. The major issue was that a part of my relatives were in a huge network of prostitution and since I am a girl they eyed upon me as a possible candidate. This my parents opposed and raised me on their own facing the wrath of my relatives. My parents admitted me in an Engineering college in Chennai. My relatives, keen to take me to their side hindered by education in a lot of ways.

But, I managed to survive that. At the end , they paid hefty amounts to the officials of my University and made sure that I always had arrears in my exams no matter how well I wrote them. In my final exam too they have done the same. It will not matter how hard I work and how well I write. My father lost too much money in my education that I cannot afford to even challenge the institution for my results. I always wanted to get into research in the field of medical electronics. But, that doesn't matter now since I do not have a degree. Currently, I write articles for a blog and do old photo restoration which doesn't pay me well. I am in a situation where I have to go for a job. But, since I do not have a proper degree most of my windows are shut. Please, give me your valuable suggestions. I have no clue as to what I can do. Please help me. Thank you
10th August 2015 From India, Bangalore
Dear AkhilTC,
While showing empathy with you I can say that whatever you have written is unbelievable. Unbelievable are machinations of your relatives and so is your blame to them on hindering your engineering course.
Nevertheless, at this point, you may pursue your career in the retail sector or operations of the service sector. Back end jobs are available even for 10 + 2 candidates are available. After getting the job, you may pursue your education through correspondence. A large number of courses are available through IGNOU or Anna Malai University. Find out what suits you or your interest and progress in your career.
All the best!
Dinesh Divekar
10th August 2015 From India, Bangalore
Dear madam , my wordings is if even your relatives harass you can take an action against them under women harassment act thru free legal assistant lawyers or thru women police officials. But make sure that not to approach any political organizations because they try to make money out of it and you will not get any solutions
27th April 2019 From India, Chennai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™